Our Spa Team
- Amber Moon Lead EstheticianLead EstheticianSince Amber has a management consultant background, combine her Esthetician field, she is known as a highly experienced professional. Amber enjoys helping others feel confident in their skin. Book with her and she will fully analyze the conditions of your skin and work with you to establish a tailored skin care program. She has the ability to harmonize the skin with relaxation techniques to instill the greatest healing of both the skin and soul. Trained in advanced resurfacing techniques, new technologies, theories and products, she believes a balance of nutrition, health and mindful skin care is the key to maintaining proper and beautiful skin.
- Julia Wahl Esthetician & Make UpEsthetician & Makeup SpecialistJulia Wahl joined AURA as a Licensed Esthetician with over 10 years of experience. She is originally from a small peninsula in the Black Sea (Crimea), and 13 years ago she came to Colorado, where she now calls home. During her journey in esthetics, Julia has taken classes to keep up on skin care trends, including paramedical aesthetic training, advanced peels & microdermabrasion, and she is also a state-certified laser technician. Julia also holds a certification in Permanent Make-up (Softtap Method) and has practiced this for the past 6 years. Julia’s passion is helping her guests achieve beautiful skin, she enjoys nothing more then when they walk away glowing!
- Natalie Medina EstheticianEsthetician & Massage TherapistNatalie Medina is a native of Colorado and earned an associates degree in Massage Therapy in 2002. In 2004 she decided to further her talents in the spa industry and became a licensed esthetician with advanced training in chemical peels, microdermabrasion, speed waxing and extensive training in Image Skincare. Natalie decided her passion was in skincare and rejuvenating people's bodies and now puts all her focus into esthetics and massage therapy. She has a loyal clientele that increases everyday with the AURA team!
- Rachel Krueger Massage TherapistLicensed Massage TherapistRachel joined AURA with 10 years of massage experience. She went to school at the Boulder College of massage therapy and finished their 1000+ hour program. Rachel is certified in Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal, and hot stone massage modals. Rachel always knew she wanted to help people and decided to try massage school while she was living in Boulder attending Colorado University, it became a calling and Rachel helps people not only physically, but also emotionally and mentally. She has a loyal clientele and is excited to grow with her new team at AURA.
- Mindy Apodaca Massage TherapistLicensed Massage TherapistMindy has been massaging for 10 years now and is extremely passionate about her career. She absolutely loves what she does and finds lots of satisfaction from bringing pain relief or joy to those in need. She specializes in all kinds of massages including, prenatal, hot stone, sports, swedish and steam therapy. She works on all sorts of guests ranging from babies, elderly, golfers, body builders to any kind of athlete. Mindy plans on doing massage forever; it is her "calling"! When she is not making others feel better, she can be found with her family, which she loves dearly. She loves to travel with them and loves to eat great food!
- Sherrie Schulze RNRegistered NurseSherrie has over 17 years of experience in Cosmetic Injectables and works with every brand of Dermal Filler (Juvederm, Restalyne, Voluma, Radiesse, Sculptra etc) and Neuro Toxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin). She has extensive advanced training and a knack for creating a very natural, soft result that never leaves you looking "fake or "plastic". Sherrie listens to your concerns and creates an individualized treatment plan with you to provide a realistic and satisfying result. She focuses on creating a very relaxed, environment and uses many techniques to make sure you are comfortable during your injections.